Monday, May 2, 2011

A Beautiful Post

I read this beautiful post today from a mother who lost twin boys, Jake and James, when she was 19 weeks pregnant.  Instead of sitting and grieving, she has thrown herself into organizing events and raising funds for the March of Dimes, March for Babies in honor of her boys.  She says she does it because it makes her feel like she is still their mother.  Her name is Beth Fletcher and she writes a blog called I Should Be Folding Laundry.  If you have a minute, you won't regret reading her post, and in honor of Mother's Day, perhaps even making a donation!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I needed a kind word today! I am looking forward to reading more about you and your little family on your blog! Once again, thanks for taking the time to brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly, now you have made my day! We moms need to stick together. :) I am going to print out your essay on "choice" and put it next to my bed, to remind me of what is MOST important!

    Happy Mother's Day to a thoughtful, deliberate, amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete